Registrations are open now
Please click here to register with Extratorrent2 to recieve latest updates, add bookmarks and to post comments.
|Extratorrent2 > Categories > Apps > Windows 10 19H1 (Redstone 6) Build 18204 (x86/x64/arm) All In One (30 in 1) ISO [CracksNow] torrent
Windows 10 19H1 (Redstone 6) Build 18204 (x86/x64/arm) All In One (30 in 1) ISO [CracksNow] torrent
Visit Website : CracksNow.com
Windows 10 19H1 (Redstone 6) Build 18204 (x86/x64/arm) All In One (30 in 1) ISO [CracksNow]
Whats Included ?
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Home N
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Enterprise N
- Windows 10 Pro Education
- Windows 10 Pro Education N
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Education N
- Windows 10 Pro Single Language
- Windows 10 Remote Server
- Windows 10 Enterprise
Whats New ?
01. They fixed an issue resulting in the “…” menu not working in multiple apps (including Microsoft Store, Photos, and Screen Sketch) where clicking on any of the items would just make the menu dismiss.
02. They fixed an issue where in certain cases on PCs with multiple monitors, all the windows might have appeared shifted “up” and mouse input going to the wrong location.
03. They fixed an issue where SNMP and the Windows Event Log service might start using an unexpectedly high amount of CPU in the last flight.
04. They fixed the issue with Windows Defender Application Guard no longer working after installing the Build 17713.1002 Cumulative Update.
05. They fixed an issue from the last flight where upon rebooting in order to start upgrading to the build, the system would boot back into the current build rather than the new one.
06. They fixed an issue resulting in upgrades to the previous build failing with error 0x8007001f.
07. They fixed an issue from the previous flight where Window Recovery Environment (WinRE) would not launch and resulted in “Reset this PC” and “Advanced startup” flows to be broken and appear to do nothing. They also fixed an issue from the flight before last (not visible in the last flight due to the aforementioned bug) where “Reset this PC” would initiate and rollback without completing the intended reset.
08. They fixed an issue resulting in some laptops experiencing a CRITICAL PROCESS DIED bug check when the PC was put to sleep by closing lid and the connected power disconnected.
09. They fixed an issue resulting in ShellExperienceHost.exe crashing when trying to pin apps to Start Menu via drag and drop.
10. They fixed an explorer.exe crash when launching the Default Apps Settings page via WIN+R ‘control /name Microsoft.DefaultPrograms /page pageFileAssoc’.
11. They fixed an issue where .mkv files were using a generic app icon in File Explorer instead of a thumbnail.
12. Delivery Optimization Settings now has a new icon.
13. They fixed an issue where suggestions on the main page of Settings would appear after a delay, making the Settings categories shift unexpectedly.
14. They fixed an issue where Notification Settings listed every possible quick action in the enable/disable quick actions section, even those not applicable to the PC being used (including two Focus Assist entries).
15. They fixed an issue where the systray overflow area could end up drawing slightly below the taskbar.
16. They fixed an issue resulting in the network state in the taskbar potentially becoming stale in recent builds (showing there was no connection when there was, and vice versa).
17. They fixed an issue where pinging PCs by name on the same LAN would do a case-sensitive name check.
18. They fixed an issue where using v6v4tunnel to establish a tunnel didn’t work.
19. They fixed an issue in Command Prompt from the previous flight where if a typed string wrapped around to a second line, you could only delete it up to the line break.
20. They fixed an issue resulting in Task View / Timeline crashing on launch for some Insiders in recent builds.
21. They fixed an issue where right-clicking an activity in Timeline was missing the “clear all from day” option.
22. When you open a PDF using Microsoft Edge, the activity will now be listed in Timeline.
23. They fixed an issue where sometimes you would see windows unexpectedly quickly reorder after exiting Task View without selecting a window.
24. They fixed an issue from recent builds where the clock in the taskbar was leaking graphics device context handles (HDCs) every time it redrew, leading to performance issues the longer a PC was running. Multiple factors can impact performance, so if you’re continuing to notice any issues after upgrading to this build, please log feedback including a performance trace with a short repro and description.
25. They fixed an issue resulting in not being able to distinguish the border between two overlapping Command Prompt windows.
26. They fixed an issue resulting in the tops of apps in tablet mode being clipped (i.e. missing pixels). Not fixed.
27. Thanks everyone for sharing your feedback about the new welcome screen string prompting you to lock your PC. For the time being They will be reverting this to the previous string “These updates will protect you in an online world”.
28. They’ve made some tweaks to the design of the Cortana & Search landing page, specifically in situations where Cortana isn’t enabled/supported.
29. They fixed an issue resulting in Microsoft Jigsaw hanging on launch in recent builds.
30. The settings menu in Microsoft Edge (“…”) is now acrylic.
31. When you right-click a book in the Microsoft Edge Books pane, you’ll now see an option to share the book.
32. They fixed an issue that could result in Microsoft Edge spellchecking even though spellchecking was turned off in Settings.
33. They fixed an issue where using the mouse wheel in Microsoft Edge would unexpectedly do a forward/back through browser history if focus was in the address bar and “Scroll inactive windows” was disabled.
34. They fixed an issue where when using certain sites to listen to music in Microsoft Edge, your mouse might experience a small freeze if moving when the song changed.
35. They fixed an issue resulting in apps like Adobe XD crashing on keypress in recent flights.
36. They fixed an issue that could result in a deadlock on certain devices after using the pen to ink.
37. They fixed an issue where the touch keyboard would still have a launch animation even if “Show animations” was turned off in Ease of Access Settings.
38. They fixed an issue where launching regedit.exe (or any .exe that requires elevation) from a non-elevated cmd window using the “start” start command produced a “parameter is incorrect” error.
39. They fixed an issue causing Narrator speech to fade when waking from sleep mode.
40. They fixed an issue where the error “Your fingerprint couldn’t be recognized. Try using a different finger.” was displaying unexpected characters in place of the apostrophe.
HOW TO INSTALL ?
1. Download the build (either 64bit or 32bit or arm64).
2. Create a bootable drive or Install from ISO.
3. Select the Windows you want to install.
4. Skip the activation.
5. After installing, use the activator to activate your windows.
6. Done, Enjoy Now!
The Activator is included
CracksNow For the win!
to add your comment!)